Monday, March 19, 2007

Thank you...

Living, not just mere existing, for 30 years, I would not make it if these people aren't around...

  • My family - Mama, Toots, Bryan and Cherie. My reason for everything I do. My inspirations.

  • My Aunts, Uncle and Cousins - Uncle Max, Auntie Mary, Auntie Tiling , Kuya Budoy, Ate Aning and Auntie Pikay. Thanks for the time you spent with us.

  • Mean, Arnel, Jheck (and Biboy), Josephine (and Francis), Than-than, Elma (and Jay), Oliver (and Alma), Isko, Elod, Balot, Babes (and Ricky). Thanks for sharing the years in Colegio de Sta Cecilia and for the continuous friendship.

  • ACP Encapment friends Elias, Nigel, Vladimir, Nogel, Alex, Aisa, Jaq, Ethel, Kulit, Aileen, Sofia, Mau, Alex- It was fun meeting and spending that one week with you guys.

  • Jannette, Julius, Warlito, Richie, Nanie (and Richard), Nanet (and James), Dheng (and Gayo), Mai (and Elmer), Yeye, Richard R, Lau, Racquelli, Glendale, Edel (and Jessie), Marie Anne, Raymond, Anna, Ate Malou, Ate Ems, Mike, Cesar (and Cynthia), Egay. College will never be the same without you guys. My sincerest gratitude.

  • My teachers – for providing all the knowledge and challenges that prepared me for the real world.

  • Sir Gabriel Aquino – for introducing me to computers and predicting that I will do well in this field.

  • Ate Sarah Gavarra – for being the “ATE” that I never had.

  • My SVI batchmates Aileen, Mommy Roche, Shirley, Anna P., Efren, Erich, Andrew, Dave, Jon – thanks for the help during training.

  • Tools Team. Boogie, Waltz, Star, Nery, Ena, Adonna, Emerson, Libay, Don, Sheila (and Chris), Ces, Joyc, Bobby, Haids and Sir Bong – Thanks for teaching me all I need to know to survive in my first project.

  • Boogie Rabago – thanks for teaching me all cool stuffs and for all you advises.

  • Sheila Arias – for all the laughter and tears we shared. Salamat.

  • Sigma-Aldrich Project. Didith, Bernie (and Papa Mon), Gerald, Gordon, Joy, Aby, Doins, Ces, Reg, Rex, Abdon, Mildred. Thanks for all the fun we have during nightshift.

  • Didith Barcega – my sexiest team lead and advisor. Super thanks!

  • Safeway DataWarehouse Project. Gerald, Mildred, Mardonna, Bernie.

  • Other SVI friends. Rhea, Boss Maritz, Sir Bob, Anna I, Aileen, TinTin and Don, Margot, Lanee, Binot, Dante, Nene, Ronnie, Flora.

  • Triumph Support. Xerxes, Sancho, Jay Perth, Gary, Chris P, Tony N, Heather, Tanya, Paul, Patty, Starra, Boss A, Marife, Zean, Victor, Jovic, Ally. – It was a pleasure working and learning with all of you.

  • Xerxes Mangapit, Sancho Supnet, Chris Price and Tony Nerada – my TSUP mentors. I’ll never be a PRT expert without you.

  • Paul Umali and Starra Valderia – my “katarayan” mentors. For teaching me not to be nice at all times. Salamat po.

  • Patty Gonzales-Santos – for answering all my DB2 questions and for being my 3 o’clock habit (meryenda sa penthouse) buddy.

  • Jovic Sebastian – for all the things you have done for me and the team and for leadership example you showed.

  • Starra Valderia and Gary Gutierrez – for being 2 of the best friends I have in Triumph.

  • Hazel Ortiz, Tina Pazzibugan and Anai Villanueva – for the continuous friendship that never been thwarted by distance nor time zone.

  • Lysander JP Celestino and Marife Morandarte– for always being there when needed. The most reliable friends I ever had. People who always find time to listen. Salamat sa lahat ng libreng tulong at advices.

  • Zean Cabading, Ally Nable and Victor John Abrenica – for letting me to be your mentor. I am proud of you guys. Keep on learning.

  • Mylin Tan, Lanie May Cheng, Mark Chua Chui Hian, Liza Jolina Ortile, Laennec Jose, Charo Lapid, Grace Maquito, Sherilyn Eiaw - Thanks for being good friends

  • Dea Buhain and Arkady Shrayman – for trusting me to lead your offshore team and for the onshore opportunity.

  • Jeff Ong and Walter So – for being so accommodating and helpful during my stay in NJ. Thank you my brothers.

  • Murray Zilbering – for making every day in the office a fun day, thanks a lot.

  • Allan Yeung – for being the best cubemate! I appreciated all your techie advices, food advices and al the cool stuffs you gave me.

  • Miss Juliet, Miss Ruth, Miss Malou, Miss Dea and Raul – for making lunch time a good time for non-work related conversations. You are the best lunch buddies.

  • Tito Roy and Tita Susan – for the wonderful stay I have in Denville. For making me feel at home.

  • Sir Elmer Maximo – for taking care of us in NJ, my utmost gratitude.

  • Jefferson Ong – for all your help and for touring us in NY.

  • Tolits, Ariel, Ric, Harley, Zeny, Roslyn, Thea - Salamat po sa pagtitiyaga at pag-intindi sa topak at kakulitan ko.

  • New Yorker friends. Maricar, Angie, Mary Rose, Ivy, Fr. Erno, Vidal, Armel, Mackie, Kuya Ronnie, Justin and Jade – for all the things you have done for me while I’m in NY.

  • To the lobster – thanks for the chance and for making me realize that ther are some things that I am still capable of doing. Sorry things didn’t turn out as expected. Salamat sa friendship.

5 comments:

Darrix said...

tsk tsk ... asan ako?

Anonymous said...

who's the lobster? :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for including me as a friend. i just got to read your blog today - mcm :D

Anonymous said...

bakit wala yung future plans natin na magtayo ng home for the aged na tayo nila gary ang borders? :)

Anonymous said...

It is visible, not destiny.